WHAT WE DO
- Simply put we convert your old boring plastic credit card /debit into metal (Stainless Steel).
- You will have a fully functional metal credit card (Swipe and EMV chip)
- 1. Simply place your order online.
- 2. You will then receive an email with a prepaid label and tracking number attached
- 3. Place your plastic card into any envelop and affix the prepaid label on that envelop and mail it out.
- 4. We will receive your card in 2 business days.
- 5. We convert your card the day we receive it and mail it out that same day.
- 6. We will email you a USPS tracking # for your new Metal Card. It will be shipped out the same day Priority 2 day.
- 7. You receive your awesome new Metal Card, you celebrate and write us a 5 star review on Yelp :)
HOW WE DO IT
- To be able to have a fully functional metal card you will have to ship us your existing card. We will then transfer all the data from your old card to your new metal credit card. Yes we transfer the data from the magnetic strip along with EMV chip.
- We will also be using our patent pending technology (first of its kind) to remove your EMV chip from your card and placing it onto your new metal credit card. We will be sending back your old card along with your new metal card.
- Please note that once we remove the EMV chip from your old plastic card, that card will no longer be functional. It will only be able to swipe with it. You will be using your new metal credit card in its place.
- Removing the EMV chip is optional. Please note, without the EMV Chip on your new Metal card, your card will not work on the new POS machines that require you to insert your card, however it will work if you swipe the card on these terminals.
DOES THE TAP AND PAY FUNCTION STILL WORK?
- After we remove the EMV chip and place it on your new metal credit card the NFC device (Tap and Pay) function will no longer be functional. We are working on a technology to be able to transfer that Tap and Pay functionality and will release it once it has been proven.
WHAT CARD INFORMATION MAY BE CUSTOMIZED
- Everything on the card can be customized. After all it is your card and you can design it anyway you would like. We are here to help you with the design.
HOW SAFE IS THE PROCESS?
- Lion Credit Card GUARANTEES this process is safe or YOUR MONEY BACK!!
- Lion Credit Card will also cover any charges incurred by your bank for the replacement of your bank card if your card info were to be compromised.
IS MY CREDIT CARD SAFE WITH YOU?
We are in the business of making custom cards for our long-term customers - NOT stealing information. What we offer is a very unique product and we are in a very unique business, and with that we pride ourselves in gaining your trust. We do not store any of your credit card data in anyway. We only transfer the data from your card to the metal one.
You must realize for us to be able to produce a fully functional custom design card of your choice, you will have to disclose your card information to us. There is simply no other way for us to do so without it. However if you are still concerned, remember that you can always send in a debt/pre-paid card with no money on it. We do not store any card information (unless instructed by you to do so for issuing future card updates) after we have made your custom card – we have it only for the time needed after that everything is purged.
TOTAL SECURE PROTECTION
- Your information is safe and secure.
- We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and maintaining your privacy.
- We use SSL Technology (Secure Socket Layer) and a 256-bit encryption to protect any personal information you provide to us on our site.
- Personal information is never stored. It is immediately deleted after your order is processed.
- In addition, all transactions are processed via Paypal. Thus creating a secure network to safely create your New Metal Credit|Debit Card.
WHAT IF I LOSE MY CARD, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Call your bank and have it cancelled immediately. ALL banking institutions monitor member card activity via the numbers on the card, not the card itself. Some even provide fraud alerts. Please visit your banking institution's website for further information. Lion Credit Card does not warranty lost or stolen cards.
WHAT IF MY BANK RE-ISSUES A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD DUE TO POSSIBLE ASSOCIATION WITH FRAUD AT KNOWN RETAIL STORES THAT HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED.
We will issue you a card replacement if such things happen that are out of your control. Please contact us directly at 657-222-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org to process a claim.
WHAT DOES MY WARRANTY COVER?
- Lion Credit card will only warranty the ORIGINALLY purchased defective* card for the life of the card up to its expiration date.
- Lost, damaged and or stolen cards do not fall under warranty and will not be replaced.
- Defective* means: Magnetic strip is separating from card, no longer scans and or is not being read by charge card machines. (Be advised not all card readers are the same; please ensure the consistency of the problem before contacting us).
- Accidental demagnetization of the card is not covered under warranty.
WHAT WE ARE NOT
- Lion Credit Card is NOT a Credit Card Company. We Do NOT offer credit, reward programs or points. We ONLY upgrade plastic debit-credit cards to metal by engraving personal designs on your choice of metal credit cards with magnetic stripes.
- There are NO APPLICATIONS no YEARLY FEES no MINIMUM PURCHASE AMOUNT no CREDIT CHECKS. You can get a Metal credit card if you have any plastic card that you want us to convert into Metal. Simple as that.
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
- You can return your purchase within 30 days from the purchase original date.
- After 30 days all sales are final.
- Contact: email@example.com for product return instructions.
METAL CREDIT CARD SPECS:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 85.60 mm × 53.98 mm (3.370 in × 2.125 in)
- Weight: .7 oz (Heavier then AMEX Black Card)
- Thickness: .65mm
5542 Monterey Rd # 228
San Jose, CA 95138
2109 O"toole Ave Ste: S
San Jose, CA 95131