WHAT WE DO
- Simply put, we convert your old boring plastic debit/credit card into metal (stainless steel).
- We transplant the EMV from your plastic card onto your new metal card. (Patent Pending Technology). We also transfer the data of your magnetic strip over to the metal card.
- You will have a fully functional metal credit card (Swipe and EMV chip) except for the tap and pay feature. You can certainly use your smartphone for the tap and pay feature.
- 1. Simply place your order online.
- 2. You will then receive an email with a prepaid label and tracking number attached.
- 3. Place your plastic card into any envelope and affix the prepaid label on the envelope and mail it out.
- 4. We will receive your card in 2-3 business days.
- 5. Once received, we will laser your desired design on to the metal card, remove the EMV chip from your plastic card and transplant it onto the metal card. We then transfer the magnetic strip data onto the metal card from your plastic card. This will take us 1 day.
- 6. Once completed, we will email you a USPS tracking # for your new metal card. It will be shipped out the same day USPS First Class 2 days.
- 7. You receive your awesome new metal card along with your old plastic one. You are in awe of your new personalized metal card so you tag us on your social media with a 5 star review on Yelp :)
HOW WE DO IT?
- To be able to have a fully functional metal card you will have to ship us your existing card. We will then transfer all the data from your old card to your new metal card. Yes, we transfer the data from the magnetic strip to the metal card.
- We will also be using our Patent Pending Technology (first of its kind) to remove your EMV chip from your original card and transfer it onto your new metal card. We will return your original card along with your new personalized metal card.
- Please note that once we remove the EMV chip from your original plastic card, that card will no longer be functional. You will only be able to swipe with it. You will be using your new metal credit card in its place.
- Removing the EMV chip is optional. Please note, without the EMV chip on your new metal card, your card will not work on the new POS machines that require you to insert your card, however it will work if you swipe the card on these terminals.
BUYER BEWARE! THESE ARE THE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS YOU WILL GET WHILE USING YOUR NEW CARD
- WOW! This card is heavy!
- Such a cool card!
- I have never seen a card like this before.
- What do you do?
- Can I have your phone number?
- Are you rich? (Actually no one will ask you this, but they are thinking it, LOL).
DOES IT WORK AT ATM MACHINES AND EVERYWHERE ELSE?
- It is not recommended to use these metal cards in ATM machines or any machines that requires the full insertion of the card into the reader. The problem with some of these machines it that the metal card is too stiff for the rollers to eject the card. The card could get stuck in these machines. It is only recommended in machines where the card is inserted but there is a part of the card that is still exposed to be able grasp it if is does get stuck.
- Your original plastic card will still work in the ATM machines without the EMV chip. The ATM machines will be reading the magnetic strip from your plastic card. So it is preferred to use your plastic card in the ATM machines instead.
- You can also certainly setup your smartphone to use the contactless feature (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, ect...) to access the ATM machines. A bank representative will certainly help you with that if you ask.
- If your metal card does get stuck in these machines, walk into the branch with your ID to claim your card back.
- Your new metal card should work every where your plastic card works. Since the only difference now is the housing for the EMV chip is no longer sitting in your plastic card but a metal one. Your card is the EMV chip and not the plastic around it.
DOES THE TAP AND PAY FUNCTION STILL WORK?
- No, it will not. But you can always use your smartphone to enable “tap and pay” with your phone if this is something that you would like to keep.
- The tap and pay (contactless) feature is very tricky. Some of the antennas are actually in the plastic card themselves. Some are only on the EMV chip. It is hard to tell without removing the EMV chip first.
- If the antenna is in the plastic card then the “tap and pay” feature will no longer function. If it is in the EMV chip only, then it will work if the frequency is strong enough to pass through the metal of the card. The metal will be blocking the frequency emitted from the EMV chip and will not be able to register at the POS machine.
- We are still researching on a technology to enable the transfer of “tap and pay” functionality. At this time we do not have one.
DOES THE MAGNETIC STRIP WORK?
- Yes, we transfer the data from your plastic card over to the metal card.
- Some POS machines (mostly the older ones) could have a hard time reading the magnetic strip since it is on a metal card. They might have to be swiped 2-3 times for it be be read. Some rare cases it might not be read it all. This is a common problem once again only with the older POS card readers since they were designed to only read plastic cards and not metal cards.
WHAT CARD INFORMATION MAY BE CUSTOMIZED?
- Everything on the card can be customized. After all, it is your card and you can design it anyway you would like. We are here to help you with the design.
HOW SAFE IS THE PROCESS?
- Lion Credit Card GUARANTEES this process is safe or YOUR MONEY BACK!!
- Lion Credit Card will also cover any charges incurred by your bank for the replacement of your bank card if your card info were to be compromised.
Do you offer insurance on the cards?
Yes, we do offer insurance for the cards. It is $99 for 1 year up to 2 replacement cards. This will cover lost or stolen cards, and bank re-issued cards. To qualify, please make sure you add this option when you place your order. It must be done at time of purchase.
IS MY CARD SAFE WITH YOU?
We are in the business of making custom cards for our long-term customers - NOT stealing information. What we offer is a very unique product and we are in a very unique business, and with that we pride ourselves in gaining your trust. We do not store any of your credit card information in anyway. We only transfer the data from your card to your new metal card.
Please realize, in order for us to produce a fully functional custom design card of your choice, you will have to disclose your card information to us. There is simply no other method for us to do so without it. However, if you are still concerned, you do have the option to send a debit/pre-paid card with zero monetary funds available. Or a card that has not been activated. We do not store any card information (unless instructed by you to do so for issuing future card updates) after we have made your custom card – we have it only for the time needed. Once your new metal card is complete, all of your personal information will be deleted.
We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We also have 3 trademarks along with a Patent Pending Technology. We would not want to risk anything to lose our accreditation or our patents and trademarks.
You are also welcome to come to our lab facility where we can make your card while you watch as your card is designed right before your eyes. Our lab is located in San Jose, CA.
Yes, our services are available for international credit / debit / prepaid cards. Including Canada, UK, Japan, Spain, Mexico, Italy, Germany, France, Korea, Singapore ect..
We request you to ship your original card to us. We will then Fedex (via next day air) the card back to you the cost is $65 USD.
For international orders please ship it to:
Lion Credit Card
5542 Monterey Hwy
Secure box # 228
San Jose, CA 95138
- We work with all sizes and types of EMV chips except for these 5. Please see below.
TOTAL SECURE PROTECTION
- Your information is confidently safe and secure.
- We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and maintaining your privacy.
- We use SSL Technology (Secure Socket Layer) and a 256-bit encryption to protect any personal information you provide to us on our site.
- Personal information is never stored. It is immediately deleted after your order is processed.
- In addition, all transactions are processed via Stripe.com. Thus creating a secure network to safely create your new metal debit/credit card.
IF I LOSE MY CARD, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Notify your bank immediately to have it canceled. ALL banking institutions monitor member card activity via the numbers on the card, not the card itself. Some institutions provide fraud alerts. Please visit your banking institution's website for further information. Lion Credit Card does not warranty lost or stolen cards.
WHAT IF MY BANK RE-ISSUES A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD DUE TO POSSIBLE ASSOCIATION WITH FRAUD AT KNOWN RETAIL STORES THAT HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED.
We will issue you a card replacement if such things happen within the first 60 days from receipt of your card. Please contact us directly at 657-222-2228 or email@example.com to process a claim.
WHAT DOES MY WARRANTY COVER?
- Lion Credit Card will only warranty the ORIGINAL purchased defective* card for up to 60 days from date of order.
- Lost, damaged and or stolen cards do not fall under warranty and will not be replaced.
- Defective* means: Magnetic strip is separating from the metal card, or no longer scans and/or is not being read by charge card machines. (Be advised not all card readers are the same; please ensure the consistency of the problem before contacting us). Accidental demagnetization of the card is not covered under warranty.
WHAT WE ARE NOT
- Lion Credit Card is NOT a credit card company. We do NOT offer credit, reward programs or points. We ONLY upgrade plastic debit/credit cards (with magnetic strips) by engraving your personal design onto your choice of metal.
- There are NO APPLICATIONS. NO ANNUAL FEES. NO MINIMUM PURCHASE. NO CREDIT CHECKS. You can get a metal credit card if you have any plastic card that you would like for us to convert into metal. Simple as that.
DOES THE 24K GOLD AND CHROME CARD SCRATCH EASILY?
- Some angles really show the scratches, especially in bright light. But in regular room lighting it does not show as much.
- If this is a concern, we recommend using it only on special occasions.
- Here is a video of our 24K gold card with 4 months of day-to-day usage: VIDEO LINK
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
- You can return your purchase within 30 days from the original purchase date (minus $25 for shipping and handling).
- After 30 days all sales are final.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for product return instructions.
METAL CREDIT CARD SPECS:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 85.60 mm × 53.98 mm (3.370 in × 2.125 in)
- Weight: 28 grams (Heavier than AMEX Black Card)
- Thickness: .8mm
CARBON FIBER CARD SPECS:
- The carbon fiber card is made of 100% real carbon fiber so it is extremely light weight. Feels like a business card but is extremely strong.
- Material: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Size: 85.60 mm × 53.98 mm (3.370 in × 2.125 in)
- Weight: 4 grams (Same as a business card) so it is very light. Not like a metal card.
- Thickness: .8mm
San Jose, CA 95138
5542 Monterey Rd Unit #228
San Jose, CA 95131
2109 O"toole Ave Ste: S